Formed in 1867 by Hugh Davidson and John Shirle... Read More
Formed in 1867 by Hugh Davidson and John Shirley, the firm has always had its place of business in the Royal Burgh of Lanark. These days our clients are spread all over Scotland, the UK and the world. However, we at all times try to keep the local firm ethos of direct and personal contact with our clients. We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients, so we can work closely with them to get the best possible outcome.
Designed & built by Mucky Puddle