The crow-stepped gable of Hyndford House is a 17th century townhouse and former home of the Earl of Hyndford. It has a curved window at the corner, with the distinctive Lanarkshire panes from the Victoria period (1837 - 1902). Jacks the Ironmongers was founded in 1836, an old established shop of the town, a veritable 'Aladdin's Cave'. Image credit: Clydesdale's Heritage.
Designed & built by Mucky Puddle