St Mary's Church was originally built between 1856 and 1859 by the Monteith family of Carstairs. in 1907 it was all but destroyed by fire, and was rebuilt between 1908 and 1910. It has recently been refurbished with help from grants and through great effort of the parishioners in fundraising. St Mary's is a beautiful Church and still houses some fine examples of work by famous Victorian architects, artists and craftsmen.
Designed & built by Mucky Puddle