Lanark Community Development Trust is an independent Scottish charity which develops and delivers community projects with a social, environmental, or economic impact in the town of Lanark. One of the Development Trust’s core projects is the management and development of Castlebank Horticultural Centre (CHC). This purpose-built facility is located within the historic grounds of Castlebank Park and provides a community growing space, with associated training and learning facilities.
Please email CV and covering letter (no more than one A4 page) to: email@example.com
Full job description available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is a fixed term contract until 31 March 2022.
The role will provide administrative support to Lanark Community Development Trust with a focus on the operational procedures at Castlebank Horticultural Centre in Lanark. The role will also provide support to Trust-wide operations including Membership management and Board meetings.
• Ability to maintain a flexible working pattern.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritise workload and to work on your own initiative.
• Excellent organisational and scheduling skills.
• Excellent financial management, budgeting, and reporting skills.
• Excellent IT and social media skills
Designed & built by Mucky Puddle