Discover Lanark has recently received grant funding from the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 Business Improvement District Resilience Fund for the redevelopment of The Lanark Website www.lanark.co.uk. The site will be renamed Discover Lanark under a newly created and unified brand for Lanark, New Lanark and the Falls of Clyde. The new branding will be used across print, digital and signage within the town, conveying a proud, welcoming and vibrant town and highlighting the key elements of our landscape, heritage and heart.
The new website features: Business Directory, Latest News, Events, Live Webcams, Community Noticeboard and Things To Do. Already averaging 6,000 visitors per month, it is expected that the new website will grow in popularity and exceed this number with visits from the local community and increasingly visitors to the area.
Local businesses are encouraged to make the most of the various digital features of the website to promote their business offering, products and services to the local community, visitors and tourists.
HOW TO MAKE THE WEBSITE WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
● BUSINESS DIRECTORY - Visit the Business Directory to submit the details of your business including: location, hours, products, services & photos.
● LOYALFREE APP - The new website works in partnership with a dedicated app ‘LoyalFree’. Free to BID levy payers (usually £40+ VAT per month). Promote business offers, loyalty schemes, events, local guides, competitions and interactive trails. Register your LoyalFree business account at https://www.loyalfreemarketplace.co.uk/my-account/
● ADVERTISE JOBS - Promote your vacancies free of charge. To advertise a job or volunteering role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
● NEWS ARTICLES - Share your news stories free of charge. To tell the local community about your business special news, milestones and announcements, please email email@example.com
● BOOK THE TOWN CRIER - Shout about it! Book Phylip de la Maziere, Lanark’s new Town Crier to notify the town about your news. View details and complete the booking enquiry at this web page.
● BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT - Be featured as the monthly Lanark business in the spotlight. To participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an entry form.
● TOUCHSCREENS - Feature your upcoming events on the large touch screens around the town. Email A4 portrait graphics to email@example.com
Designed & built by Mucky Puddle